Monday, June 21, 2010

11 Weeks Old and Steve's 30th Birthday Party

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Steve's 30th Birthday with a great party with many of our friends and family. It's amazing how life changes once you have a child. The party started on the early side and of course most people left on the early side so their kids (and parents) could get to bed. My only regret of the party is that I didn't take a picture of all the kids that were at the party. We are so blessed and thankful that we have so many wonderful friends and that our children will be able to grow up being friends as well.
Nick, Shay, Steve and Gracie
Me, Shay, Erin (Shay's mom) and Gracie

Gracie with Great Grandma Nellie

Every time I take Gracie's picture with the doll I can't believe how big she is getting and how quickly I forgot how small she used to be. Gracie is still a little peanut compared to others her age, but to us she is a big girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment