Monday, August 9, 2010

A little catch-up

Gracie and her best friend, Captain

Gracie is at such a fun age - granted I have loved every minute so far and think she is the greatest thing ever, but within the past few weeks Gracie loves playing with toys. It is a joy to watch her discover the world of bright colors.


We have a video baby monitor which I love and would recommend it to anyone. The monitor that we put in Gracie's room has a green light on it. Since Gracie now rolls around in bed and loves to see colors she will turn her body to look straight at the green light and smile. I love going to get my happy Gracie girl after a good long nap.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your brilliant Gracie is looking into the camera, knowing you've been staring at it throughout her nap, telling you with her smile; "mommy, I want to play with you now"
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete