Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back to Reality...

It's been about a month since I have returned to the reality of working full time, therefore I haven't updated our blog since then. Thankfully when I am home the camera is always close to my side I still manage to capture some beautiful moments of Grace.



Grace giggles whenever Cap gives her kisses - it just warms our hearts.

When I was in college I studied abroad in England. It's hard to believe that I was there nearly 12 years ago and how our lives have changed since then. A few weeks ago a few of us who studied abroad together were fortunate to see each other once again. The two boys, Harper and Beckett, now live in New York. The last time I saw Beckett he was only a few months old. It was so fun to see what a little guy he has grown up to be. We are thankful that Addie and her parents live close to us so we get to see her all the time. Addie adores Gracie and since most of us our friends have had boys lately these two girls will have to stick together!


Grace celebrating Grandpa Smith's Birthday!

Gopher Football Season - the best time of year if you ask Steve.



At the beginning of September Gracie started eating solid food. On her first try with food she was more occupied with the camera than eating her food, but she got the hang of it and loves it!

I received the picture above and the picture below through an email at school on my first day back to work. I had been hanging in there and hadn't cried all day until I saw these pictures of her. I am so thankful that I was able to spend 5 months home before returning back to work. I loved every moment of being home and am amazed at how quickly the time went by. Gracie is a very happy and smiley baby and is greatest blessing in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment