Steve and I have said on more than one occasion this week that our little baby is turning into a little girl. She has already figured out how to open our bathroom cabinet doors and take everything out, but this week she moved to the next level and opened our kitchen cabinets. But the moment that really clinched the idea that Grace is now a little girl is that she climbed up our entire flight of stairs all by herself! I couldn't believe it. We don't have a child safety gate at the bottom of the stairs, but I guess Grace proved us wrong - we need to get one. So while we've had a few moments of "we have to Grace proof this house quickly" Grace continues to show us how amazing she truly is. This week she has also mastered SO BIG! It's amazing that all I have to say is "How big is Gracie?" and her arms fly into the air. It's so incredibly fun!



Gracie has also started to become more interested in her stuffed animals. She cuddles with Captain all the time, but it's difficult for us to get a great shot of them because Cap will often move away whenever the camera comes out. So this is second best - Grace cuddling with her Cap stuffed animal.

Steve's cousin, Travis, and his wife Leah (pictured on the left) welcomed Emerson Rose into their family on Feb 4th. Also pictured is Steve's sister, Ali and her daughter Olivia. Gracie and I are thrilled to have another girl to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment