
I apologize that these images might be difficult to see, but having our first ultrasound was such an incredible experience for us we wanted to share the pictures with all of you. The head is on the left side of the picture and the bottom and legs are on the right side. In the first picture the baby is moving his or her arm and kicking his or her leg. We were both amazed that at 12 weeks and 4 days that the baby was moving so much - I think we have an active one on the way! It was also incredible to hear the heartbeat for the first time. I'm sure all of you who have had children felt the same way when you first heard a heartbeat. It made everything seem that much more real. We had the ultrasound to determine a more accurate due date - thankfully we were right on target and have a due date of April 15, 2010. Yes, we are planning on getting our taxes done early this year.
Tax's day and Paola's birthday!!! =o) I bet that is a girl coming!! =o)
ReplyDeleteLove