Both Steve and I are excited that I am in my 2nd trimester. While I certainly had many 'moments' of not feeling good, laying on the couch and the constant feeling of needing to eat pretty much anything and everything, there are a few things that I will certainly miss now that I'm feeling better. Catching up on movies and recorded TV shows since I spent so much time laying down, having my wonderful sister, Anne, surprise us with a clean house, and probably my favorite daily moment was that Steve made me breakfast in bed every morning - a routine I might have to pretend I still need :) None of this compares, however, to the miracle of learning how much a baby grows and develops during the first trimester - it is simply amazing!Sunday, October 18, 2009
Loving The Second Trimester
Both Steve and I are excited that I am in my 2nd trimester. While I certainly had many 'moments' of not feeling good, laying on the couch and the constant feeling of needing to eat pretty much anything and everything, there are a few things that I will certainly miss now that I'm feeling better. Catching up on movies and recorded TV shows since I spent so much time laying down, having my wonderful sister, Anne, surprise us with a clean house, and probably my favorite daily moment was that Steve made me breakfast in bed every morning - a routine I might have to pretend I still need :) None of this compares, however, to the miracle of learning how much a baby grows and develops during the first trimester - it is simply amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I was wearing a Brett Favre jersey in this pic...
ReplyDelete