It has been way too long since we have updated our blog, but I guess it's a sign of how busy life can get sometimes. It's hard for me to believe, but I am now 34 weeks pregnant. I continue to feel really well with the exception of occational backpain that I have to remind myself is pretty minor in comparison to what it potentially could be like. At 33 weeks I had another ultrasound to determine the size of the baby. It again was amazing to see the baby - what a true miracle. Thankfully everything appeared fine on the ultrasound and the baby is doing well.
We've had a couple of baby showers and we are so thankful for everyone's generousity. Some of our friends hosted a couple's shower, but unfortunately I don't have any good pictures from that wonderful evening - just great memories. Steve's sister, Ali, and his mom, Susan, hosted a family shower. We had a wonderful weekend together spending time with family.
We are so blessed by all of the love and support from everyone!
Ali (Steve's sister), Susan (Steve's mom), Me and Kathy (my mom)

No comments:
Post a Comment