Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A LOVE for All Things Soft and Cuddly

Grace loves to cuddle with mom, dad, Cap and all of her stuffed animals. Grace leaning over to give me a hug and a kiss always makes my day. Thankfully our dog, Captain, also loves to cuddle and he is so good with her. He lets her crawl all over him, he shares his crate with her when she wants to play with him and of course he welcomes a hug and cuddle from Gracie whenever she wants to give him one.

Grace also loves all of her stuffed animals. We keep all of her animals in the basket and her latest trick is taking all of the animals out and I'm trying to help her like to put them all away as well. I bet I'll be working on that concept until she moves out of our house.



Grace's favorite stuffed animal is "Little Cap" - she carries him around everywhere.

Gracie also loves playing the piano. Hopefully her love for playing will continue when she's older and actually has to practice for her lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment