Friday, January 13, 2012

Finally an Update...Christmas with the Reasons

So yes, it's been months since I have updated our family blog. Grace has been continuing to amaze us as she grows into her own personality. She is a very delightful and happy child. She adores her family, talks almost non-stop at home, loves to play the piano, color, wear "dancing" outfits, play with her cousins and cuddle with her mom, dad, and CaCa (Captain). In addition to Steve being a wonderful "daddy", he is busy with daily work, working out (he just finished P90X and is now doing Insanity) and being apart of the fire department. He is now EMT certified and has been given official, yet brief training on how to deliver a baby. Which brings me to our other big news that in a couple short months we will have the addition of Smith Baby #2. The official due date is March 19th, but as we all know the baby arrives whenever it wants to. Thankfully I have been feeling great, which has allowed me to keep busy at work teaching and trying to keep up with mommy and house duties.

We had a blessed extended Christmas celebration this year. We started out celebrating with a very laid back day with the Reason family. We decided not to exchange gifts this year because we all went to Florida over the Christmas break, but our wonderful family wanted to give Grace a few presents. I think Grace only opened 4 or 5 presents and it took us nearly 2 hours. She was in awe of "my presents", but the best part was that she thought everything was so great that we had to play with each toy as soon as she opened it. Below are a few highlights of her enjoying her new toys.





Grace is wearing the outfit I wore for Christmas when I was her age. Isn't she cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment