Sunday, November 29, 2009

Many Reasons To Be Thankful...

In addition to spending the weekend celebrating Thanksgiving with both of our families, Steve and I were able to enjoy the incredible experience of a 20 week ultrasound. This picture is a bit blurry and hard to interpret, but it is a profile of the baby's head. The ultrasound technician spent about 30 minutes explaining everything as she took pictures of all the baby's organs, bones and general full body measurements. It certainly is an amazing experience to see your baby inside of you and we are so thankful that the baby seems to be developing exactly as it should be. We are waiting to find out the sex of the baby until our baby arrives in person. My mom and sisters think I'm having a boy, mostly because they hope I get a real crazy boy since I'm used to growing up with girls in the family. My dad, however, refers to the baby as a girl since he's trying to keep everything balanced. Steve's mom also thinks it might be a girl because so far the baby has had high heart beats. But we'll have to keep all of them guessing until the big day!
We hope that all of you took time this Thanksgiving weekend to be with your family and friends and reflected on the many blessings in your own lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment